Travel Request Form Use this form to request Department, Ledger or Grant funds for Travel related to your Research or Academic duties. This form must be approved by the chair (signed) and the ST number will be given to you by the Department Program Assistant. TA Numbers are no longer required, however, approval from the Chair of the Department is required to get the Speed Type number for booking travel through Christopherson Travel.
Christopherson Business Travel:
- 7:00 am to 5:30 pm (Mountain Time)
- Toll Free Phone: 1-855-462-8885
- Local Phone: (303) 694-8744
- Fax: (303) 741-6329
- Email: email@example.com
- Emergency After Hours: 1-800-787-2390 (must reference service code AI79) 5:30p.m. & Weekends
- Int’l Emergency After Hours: 1-818-575-4313 (collect call using service code AI79)
Calculating expenses for Travel Request Form:
- Per diem (meal) rates: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/21287
- Rental car information: https://www.cu.edu/psc/payables/travel.htm
- International Travel:
Effective January 4th, 2016, all international travel will require active approval from both the department and the designated International Travel Approver (officer) for the traveler's organizational unit prior to booking the trip. International travel to high-risk destinations will require additional pre-approval from the appropriate chancellor/president or his/her delegate.
Travelers will need to submit their planned itinerary and other information through the new Concur Request module. The traveler must personally submit the request.
Here is a step by step guide for completing the International Travel Request.
How notebro works:
Note: this notice will always be visible to all users whether you made a 1st post & gained access or not.
Notebro works because our users upload content before getting full access to other student's posts. The platform is designed so new users are unable to view content until they make a contribution to the community.
1. To join us click Register (very top). It takes 30 seconds.
3. To post/upload something click the [Post your notes] button (directly below this red box).
2. To search for notes use the [Search this school] feature (directly below this red box). Search for the course code with AND without a space/dash for best results.
You can also use * as a wildcard character (eg. 'BIO*' or 'BIO101' or 'BIO 101' or 'BIO-101')
NEW USERS: YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO VIEW POSTS UNTIL YOU REGISTER AND POST YOUR FIRST ATTACHMENT.
Remember, you must post something first to be able to access content. All 1st posts are manually reviewed before being accepted. Single chapters won't be accepted.
Quality course material only please! (Midterms, assignments, notes, solutions etc.) Once you are registered and contributed a 1st post you have access to EVERYTHING!